- To ABC: Bias expressed on Twitter by Ms Sophie McNeill #KhanSheikhoun
- “Syria: The Faces behind 5 Years of Crisis” – a Critique
- Comment submitted to ABC’s “Rear Vision”
- To Derryn Hinch: Yes, stand up against the Killing Fields in Syria. But research Syria first.
- Response to Dr Michael Fullilove’s first Boyer Lecture, 2015
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Syrians in Beit Jabri, Damascus, 2010 “If people really knew, the war would be stopped tomorrow. But of course they don’t know, and can’t know.” Lloyd George, Dec 1917 “Truth is the first casualty of war,” Aeschylus PEACE, NOT TERROR … Continue reading
Friends sent me a link to Nick Cohen’s article in The Guardian, “The West has a duty to intervene in Syria”, Jan 1st, 2012. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jan/01/nick-cohen-intervene-in-syria?commentpage=2#start-of-comments I wrote a response to it in the comment box and kept a copy (see … Continue reading