- To ABC: Bias expressed on Twitter by Ms Sophie McNeill #KhanSheikhoun
- “Syria: The Faces behind 5 Years of Crisis” – a Critique
- Comment submitted to ABC’s “Rear Vision”
- To Derryn Hinch: Yes, stand up against the Killing Fields in Syria. But research Syria first.
- Response to Dr Michael Fullilove’s first Boyer Lecture, 2015
Monthly Archives: April 2012
From: Susan Dirgham Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 12:39 PM To: ………………………(List includes Senator Bob Brown) Subject: FYI re Syria Dear All, Hope you have a chance to consider the implications of these articles in regard to Syria. http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1671459_insight-military-intervention-in-syria-post-withdrawal.html http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/al-jazeera-reporter-resigns-over-biased-syria-coverage … Continue reading
The necessity for on-going critical discussions regarding what is occurring in Syria is something must people in Australia would accept. Yet, too often the assumption behind any news report on Syria, interview or discussion is the same: ‘a brutal dictator … Continue reading