Albert Camus, The Plague, “The evil that is in the world always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence, if they lack understanding.”
- To ABC: Bias expressed on Twitter by Ms Sophie McNeill #KhanSheikhoun
- “Syria: The Faces behind 5 Years of Crisis” – a Critique
- Comment submitted to ABC’s “Rear Vision”
- To Derryn Hinch: Yes, stand up against the Killing Fields in Syria. But research Syria first.
- Response to Dr Michael Fullilove’s first Boyer Lecture, 2015